Register And Vote for Crazypvperz!

Best runescape private server 562 out there
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

thats my b0x app

Go down 

PostSubject: thats my b0x app   Thu May 06, 2010 2:13 am

Username: thats my b0x

How long have you played this server? i have been playing the server for about a month affraid

What can you do to help Blade and keenan263? well ive donated an rs pure account :/ and i'd like to donate more in the future : )

Does anyone suggest you to be mod? l : ) not many but ill work on it ^.^

Why do you think you deserve mod? im a very active player i pk alot, i know alot about server's i have my own 525 pking server but i gave it to my freind id like to help the ecconamy ive recruited atleast 3-4 people to our server : )

Will you abuse mod status? nope : o no need to =] i wanna help the econamy not ruin it Wink

yours sincerly -thats my b0x- sorry for the spelling : o on my new laptop an have like 3 minutes charge : ) bye
p.s we need an english staff member like me : ) so we would be working around the clock there are many american staff members, so they get on at night and ill be on in u.k gmt+0.00 time and i stay up late untill another staff member can come

Last edited by thats_my_b0x on Thu May 06, 2010 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : put laptop on charge :))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thats my b0x app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crazypvperz :: Application :: Mod application-
Jump to: