Crazypvperz
Register And Vote for Crazypvperz!
Crazypvperz

Best runescape private server 562 out there

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

jakeman362's sexy app

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jakeman362

PostSubject: jakeman362's sexy app   Mon May 03, 2010 3:21 am

Username:jakeman362

How long have you played this server? a day or so lol

What can you do to help Blade and keenan263? i can help design :O i could help keep the mobs that attack when they log on under control too :O i have basic knowledge of a programer as well

Does anyone suggest you to be mod? (if so list names)(let them reply to this aswell) probably not because noone likes jake

Why do you think you deserve mod? i could help out to this server and i plan to actually play this server for a while, i could help through donations every now and then and i could design/program, and help with many other things if people need.

Will you abuse mod status? no, that'd just be retarded.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
green apple

PostSubject: reply   Mon May 03, 2010 5:17 am

I THINK that we should get to know you better. I also think you need more time in server, since you dont know very much about the staff/players atm : )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jakeman362

PostSubject: Re: jakeman362's sexy app   Mon May 03, 2010 5:24 am

green apple wrote:
I THINK that we should get to know you better. I also think you need more time in server, since you dont know very much about the staff/players atm : )
hehe plenty of people know jakeman362 though :O just ask skill dream how awesome i am XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skill Dream

PostSubject: Re: jakeman362's sexy app   Sun May 16, 2010 6:34 am

jakeman362 wrote:
green apple wrote:
hehe plenty of people know jakeman362 though :O just ask skill dream how awesome i am XD

Yeah. hes pretty awesome lol. but i think apples right. we gotta get to know you a bit more and see how you handle other players/staff. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: jakeman362's sexy app   

Back to top Go down

jakeman362's sexy app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crazypvperz :: Application :: Mod application-
Jump to: